Extreme Underground, HDD is the leader in Directional Horizontal drilling and is searching for employees to join our team. We have openings for Operators, Locators, CDL drivers and Laborers. You must have a current driver’s license (CDL is a plus) and physically able to lift up to 80 pounds.
- Arrive at job site on time to set up and prepare job site.
- Identify existing utilities in the bore path when marked and also identify any possible utilities that are not marked.
- Digging trenches, pits, and potholing manually or using mechanical equipment.
- Assembly of back reaming and pull back equipment.
- Restoration of disturbed ground throughout the job site.
- Tear down and clean up a job site.
- Following instructions for other tasks provided by the site foreman.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 80 pounds.
- Ability to bend, climb, squat, reach, and kneel.
- Demonstrated ability to operate equipment associated with Directional Drilling.
- Ability to work in all kinds of weather conditions.
- Willing to work overtime.
- Willing to travel.